Hindu Pilgrimage Tours In India
India is a vast land that is inhabited by millions of people from various religious faiths. Being a Hindu religious land, India is home to innumerable temples, and other religious structures that are included in Hindu pilgrimage tours in India. You can cover many pilgrimage destinations of the country using this India holiday packages and also enjoy a leisurely and culturally diverse holiday. Along with the famous Chardham pilgrimage circuit of Hindus, you can see many important pilgrimage centres of Hindus. So, for a spiritual bliss plan pilgrimage packages in India and explore the diversity of this splendid country.
India is the preferred destination for any Hindu Pilgrimage tour packages. A lot of pilgrim tourists from other parts of the world come here every year. The country is associated with an wealthy historical as well as the religious backdrop of Hinduism. There are various Hindu pilgrimage sites in every nook and corner of the country.
Some of the Most famous Hindu Pilgrimage Tour Packages
- Jyotirling Yatra: This is a trip to all the 12 Jyotirlingas and it includes many states of India from North to South.
- CharDhamYatra: Even though there are alot of sites in this country, this is the most well known and important pilgrimage place, which you can take between Badrinath, Rameswaram, Puri and Dwarka.
- Chota Chardham Yatra: The Chota Chardham is an important pilgrimage place located in the Himalayas. This place consists of four main sites—Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath and is one of the most popular Hindu Pilgrimage yatras.
- Kailash Mansarovar Yatra: The Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is an effort to clean up ones soul and open the mind and Kailash is also considered as the most holy places to go; Kailash being the abode of Lord Shiva.
- Amarnath Yatra: This Amarnath Yatra is being conducted every year by the government of Jammu and Kashmir during the months of July and August. Amarnath Shivlinga is built itself from snow and stays here for only a few months. The snow water falls continuosly in the Amarnath cave and the Shivalinga formed from the snow is hard and strong. After visiting this place, the devotion towards the almighty increases and will make us feel that God exists.
- Vaishno Devi Yatra: One of the holiest places on earth, Vaishno Devi in Jammu nests at an altitude of around 5300 ft above the sea level. This shrine lies almost 12 kms away from the Katra base camp. All devotees need to take a trek from Katra to reach this temple.
How to Go for Hindu Pilgrimage Tours in India
There are many tour companies that offer Hindu Pilgrimage Tours that facilitate the travel and stay of devotees when they visit Hindu pilgrimages. The travel companies offer several attractive packages that includes accommodation and travel for any number of people comfortably and without facing any problems.